And so it begins. I’m off to start The Global Stroll down under in the adventure capital of the world: New Zealand. I have three full months to enjoy all this country has to offer and I plan to use every minute. Here’s a quick glance at a few experiences I hope to have:
- Bungee Jump
- Hike Franz Josef Glacier
- Hitch a ride somewhere
- Read The Lord of The Rings
- Learn about the Maori culture firsthand
- Earn Skydiving A Licence (aka learn how to skydive solo)
- Be open to everything the day brings…planned or not
- Delete the To-Do Lists and go!
Chapter one will be one hell of a test for me overall; so many new experiences, challenges and sites to take in.